Friday, 15 May 2015

D-Blog Week Day 5: Foods on Friday

Today we are to talk about food and share either what we ate in the last couple of days, a recipe or meal idea.  I decided to share my go to meal after a hard workout session.  I crave this after a good, long sweaty workout and rarely deviate.  It is simple but delicious.

2 eggs & 1 egg white, whisked
1/4 cup cheese (I like feta)
chopped onion
chopped pepper
chopped zucchini
spinach
salsa

Grill up the veggies, except for the spinach, together.  Add in egg mixture.  Add Spinach once half way cooked.  I like to cook mine so there is absolutely no goo left (gross).  Throw salsa on top and voila - delicious!

I will usually have this with an apple and some almonds.  Satisfying and tasty!

3 comments:

  1. this made me miss eggs even more than i already did. And cheese.

    sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm! that sounds amazing. I'm going to have to make it sometime

    ReplyDelete