Friday 3 January 2014

December 2013 Training Wrap Up

First of all - HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season.  Mine was not too shabby.  I had a few days off work and got some solid workouts in over the Christmas period.  Pretty happy with the way things are going.  I am enjoying doing more strength work and am feeling stronger - that is a plus!  

Here are the numbers: 

Hours of training = 51.3 hours
Bike (including Spin) x 13 = 345 km's
Run x 11 = 107 km's
Swim x 2 = 5,600 m
Weights/tabata/core= 18 hours 50 minutes
Rest days =4

So far the 2014 is off to a good start.  I don't make resolutions, I just want to stay active and continue pursuing goals of triathlon and running healthy.

I do have the goal of blogging more!  Lots of ideas and posts started, just need to organize myself and get them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment